Additional Fees

Signed up for the free trial period. Thought that I had canceled the service, but apparently did not.

Each month was billed about $16 for a service that I did not use, and was never notified of the expense being pulled from my credit card. Found out only recently from pulling credit card statement that this charge was occurring. I had assumed that my wife was using the site to purchase stamps for her work, but she was not.

The pro service is a scam. Hopefully I will be able to get compensated for the money that was paid for a service that was never used but for the first month.

This reviewer shared experience about "hidden fee" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $288. This person is overall dissatisfied with Stamps and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Stamps.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Post category for more informed decision or compare Stamps to other companies on our site.

Comments