Their online service is a trick, you sign up without knowing if you're not careful.I think I cancel, but the charge of $15.99 shows up.

I call to complain and they say it was a mistake. Uh-huh. I ask "Ashley" and she says she doesn't know what happened. I ask for corporate number and she doesn't know it.

I call back and get "Shannon" and she doesn't know corporate number either. I get a supervisor, and he says that the number I've just called is the corporate number. I ask why Ashley and Shannon didn't know that, and he says sarcastically, "I have no idea." Next day, I find out the corporate number is 310 482-5800 and the CEO is Tim McBride. This is a company on the hustle.

Their m.o.

is Trick and Bill, then evade.Great business strategy.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of stamps customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $16. Stamps needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned stamps customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Stamps.

Comments