I went to add postage I typed in $5.00, a pop-up came on the screen and said it didn't accept $5.00 and automatically charged me $50.00. I didn't get a prompt asking if the charge was okay or not. It just went and charged me $50. That is wrong! SHAME ON YOU!

Consumer Beware, this is a shady company, and some nerve automatically charging me $50 I understand if your pumping gas, but I wasn't.

Now, I am on Social Security, on fixed income, I am a loss for words at the moment. My Christmas dinner money is on Then I received the worst customer service ever. Transaction was done less than a minute. They only issue a refund if you close the account, and pay you by check. This is one shady company. Rude supervisor to boot.

However, thankfully I have a great bank. The charge is getting reversed in the morning.

I will never do business with a company like this. Take the free $5.00 postage and run folks.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 23, 2012 #585456

a response, this company is a joke
Dear Cheri,

Thank you for contacting the Office of the President.
We do appreciate your concerns regarding the processing time, and due to accounting and security procedures, 2-3 weeks is the processing time required for releasing postage funds. Because we are converting USPS funds for printing postage into a cashable check for you, unfortunately we do require this time for this procedure and we apologize for any inconvenience.
Please let us know if the Office of the President can be of any further assistance.

Office of the President Inc.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.