I went to add postage I typed in $5.00, a pop-up came on the screen and said it didn't accept $5.00 and automatically charged me $50.00. I didn't get a prompt asking if the charge was okay or not. It just went and charged me $50. That is wrong! SHAME ON YOU!
Consumer Beware, this is a shady company, and some nerve automatically charging me $50 I understand if your pumping gas, but I wasn't.
Now, I am on Social Security, on fixed income, I am a loss for words at the moment. My Christmas dinner money is on Stamps.com. Then I received the worst customer service ever. Transaction was done less than a minute. They only issue a refund if you close the account, and pay you by check. This is one shady company. Rude supervisor to boot.
However, thankfully I have a great bank. The charge is getting reversed in the morning.
I will never do business with a company like this. Take the free $5.00 postage and run folks.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Postage Online
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Ive had many ad experiences with usps. With all the drone craze going on in our country, i picked up on the hobby. This requires order after order of..."
- "Mailman claimed to "leave a notice" on a package that was out for delivery today. I've checked my mailbox, and I've checked everywhere around the front door. There was absolutely..."
- "On 4 occasions no mail has been delivered, yet I have a notice from Amazon AND USPS tracking that delivery was attempted. The deliveries do not require a signature, I..."
- "I have owned my battery for around 2 years. Recently I was told by several mechanics that I had a bad cell in my battery and to replace it. As..."
- "I found these thieves through Skyscanner.in I booked my tickets by my Debit card. They took me to 3D page where I entered my password and then I was directed..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."