Totally scam about their service. Wish I can put negative 5 star here.It appears to be a pay-per-use service but there is a 15.99 monthly charge hiding.

They won't send you any bill for that charge--and wish you forget about it. I realized that several months after they charge me for more than $80--and I can't print a postage from their website--you need to install their App--that could be bad for your security, since this company is so shameless. You can get everything from usps.com without any monthly charge.

BBB investigated this company last year, FYI.

The stamps.com promised to improve transparency--but no, they didn't, yet. Stay away before the problem is resolved.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Stamps. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Stamps.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Post category for more informed decision or compare Stamps to other companies on our site.

Comments