1.3

I listened to a podcast and heard them mention www.stamps.com and how there was a deal doing on to get a few free things (like a scale and some sheets to print stamps on).I signed up thinking it would be great to not have to go to the post office, but little did I know that they would charge my account $15.99 every month.

Shame on me for not monitoring my account more closely, but they should have also sent an email each month notifying me of the billing charge. When I called to cancel, it was a 10-step process of them trying to get me to stay and all I wanted to do was cancel.

Thank goodness I am rid of this company - I do not recommend using because in addition to the pro-plan prices you ALSO have to buy the postage AND sheets to print the postage on.Avoid at all costs!!

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: 10-step process to cancel pro plan, Silent hidden billing each month, Have to pay for stamp paper.

Had an Experience with Stamps?

Comments

Letgo - SCAM----THIEF Letgo "POSTED MY COMPUTER ON WEBSITE, GOT AN OFFER TO BUY FOR POSTED AMOUNT. SETUP ACCOUNT WHAT SUPPOSEDLY WAS PAYPAL (BUT WASN'T) AND I SENT THE ITEM TO AN ADDRESS IN..." Read more Reachlocal - Excellent results however I was lied too by CEO John Mazur who signed me up Reachlocal "I spent over £250,000 with ReachLocal UK The offer and contract was simple, they charged me a 10% management fee on top of whatever I chose to spend with Google..." Read more Stamps - Hidden Monthly Bill Stamps "Signed up for the free trial period. Thought that I had canceled the service, but apparently did not. Each month was billed about $16 for a service that..." Read more SPS Review Forum Scam Hope Fake user Accounts Sps Review Forum "Hope is hiding under many fake accounts. Just recently Hope has returned as 'Joeyt1969' who is well known for showing Hope's mistakes and sloppy behavior exposing SPS as fraud. Also not..." Read more Under Armour - Valsetz tactical military boots Under Armour "These boots were regularly priced for about $ 130 and were on sale for about $ 120. I work in security and do a lot of walking so I bought..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more